I don't like gravity shooters. In fact I don't like them so much I don't play them. They require more precision and skill than I want to give and are unforgiving.
It is ridiculous that I like one gravity shooter though. A ridiculous one. M.A.R.S.
So.. new version.. let my just copy-paste that changelog.. OH MY DOG THEY HAVE A VISUAL CHANGELOG!
- new music (by Obsidian Shell)
- new game mode (Grave-Itation Pit)
- improved AI (collect powerups, use specials, kick more butt)
- new planet gfx
- new ships
- new specials (Freezer, Fire Wall)
- gamepad support (tested with Xbox360 controller)
- more languages (total of 15)
Updates since the 0.7.0 release:
- M.A.R.S. has experimental OSX builds!
- M.A.R.S. is in need of Arabic, Hungarian and Italian translators!
The web needs more visual help requests!