Physica is a very simple casual platformer game where the goal is to drive a square through game levels from its starting position to his goal, avoiding hazards and without falling down.
SkyRiot is available for free for Android on Google Play and was released under open source and free content licenses on SourceForge.net [forum post].
SkyRiot is a 2D flying shooting platform action game for Android devices. Fly a hoverboard and use an assortment of weaponry as you, an anarchist, single-handedly wage war against a totalitarian regime. Full 360-degree aiming along with total freedom of movement will keep you glued to your device for many hours as you blast your way across over 10 game maps.
OpenMW 0.21.0 has been released. Changelog:
- Various dialogue, trading, and disposition fixes and improvements
- Torch flickering improved to better match vanilla Morrowind
- Fix for attribute fluctuation when infected with Ash Woe Blight
- Adjusted activation range to better match vanilla Morrowind
- Fixes for the Journal UI
- Fixed crash caused by Golden Saint models
- Fix for beast races being able to wear shoes
- Fix for background music not playing
- Fix for meshes without certain node names not being loaded
- Fix for incorrect terrain shape on inital cell load
- Fix for MWGui::InventoryWindow creating a duplicate player actor at the origin
- Added video playback
- Added support for escape sequences in message box and dialogue text
- Added AI related script functions, note that AI is not functional yet
- Implemented fallbacks for necessary ini values in the importer, unused in OpenMW as of yet
- Implemented execution of scripts of objects in containers/inventories in active cells
- Cell loading performance improvements
- Removed broken GMST contamination fixing mechanism