Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Beep. Bop. Updates. Racer. Critterding. PARPG. OGA.

Sorry.



Attempts to rescue old forum files will go on until November 9, 2009, I will update you on that date or earlier. For now, there's a replacement of the FGD planet (let us know if blogs are missing)



racer
I made two videos [one, two] of the alpha-stage-but-stable sci-fi racing game racer.



I also made a video (sorry for frame rate and encoding error) of the 3d-life-form simulator critterding. Not a game, but potentially entertaining ;)



Portrait for PARPG
PARPG's team is working on a level editor. There's new art too of course. Did you notice that awesome portrait over there -> ? I'm so impressed!



Speaking of graphics, OGA has some new featured art (East RPG monsters). It too looks *smart positive adjective*. Also some neat concept art (example).



I (qubodup) will be posting less (probably for the next 3 years). Busy much :) Remember that you can informally apply to become a freegamer reporter if you like :)

2 comments:

kripken said...

> (let us know if blogs are missing)

The Syntensity blog appears to be missing: http://syntensity.blogspot.com/

- kripken

qubodup said...

kripken, thanks I think I didn't include your blog (I created the starting feed list for the 'new' planet) because I consider it a game *engine* blog and a decision was made a while ago to not include engine blogs in the feed, as it was supposed to serve players rather than developers.

I will ask our administers to create another planet which we will add engine blogs to.

Provide feedback:

Due to SPAM issues we have disabled public commenting here.

But feel free to join our forums or easily chat via IRC with us.